Voter id card fresh registration application
Form 6 for new voter id Application
New voter ID Application Applying for enrollment as a new Voter for the first time.Voter Registration online
· Applying for change of address to another Assembly Constituency within State or from any other place in the country.
Eligible candidates for Form 6:
- First-time applicant on attaining age of 18 years or more on the first day of January of the year with reference to which the electoral roll is being revised.
- Person shifting his / her place of ordinary residence outside the constituency in which he / she is already registered.
- The application can be filed after draft publication of electoral roll of the constituency. The application is to be filed within the specific days provided for the purpose. Due publicity is given about the above period when the revision programme is announced.
- Only one copy of the application is to be filed.
Application for inclusion of name can be filed through out the year even when the revision programme is not going on. During non-revision period, application must be filed in duplicate.
How to fill the Form 6 in Voter id registration:
The application should be addressed to the Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency in which you seek registration. The name of the constituency should be mentioned in the blank space.
Name (With Documentary Proof):
The name as it should appear in the electoral roll and Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) should be furnished. The full name except the surname should be written in the first box and surname should be written in the second box
Age(with documentary proof):
The age of the applicant should be eighteen or more on 1st January of the year with reference to which the electoral roll is being revised. The age should be indicated in years and months.
Write your sex in full in the space provided e.g. Male / Female. Eunuchs have to choose from one of these options.
Date of birth:
Fill the date of birth in figures spaced can provided dd/mm/yyyy
proof of date of birth can be are as under:
Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authorities or district office of the Registrar of
Births & Deaths or Baptism certificate.
Place of Birth:
In case born in India, please mention name of place like Village / Town, District, State.
n case of unmarried female applicant, name of Father / Mother is to be mentioned. In case of married female applicant, name of Husband is to be mentioned. Strike out the inapplicable options in the column.
Please indicate date from which you are residing in the given address. In case the exact date is not known, fill-up month and year. If your name is already included in the electoral roll of any other constituency, please write legibly the full previous address with PIN code. If you already have been issued with a Photo Identity Card by the Election Commission, please mention the card number (printed on the front side) and date of issue (printed on the back side) of the card in the space provided. Please attach a self-attested photocopy of both sides of the card.
Form 7 Delete / Include name in voters list:
Vote without voter id card Form 7
· To object the inclusion of a name proposed to be included in the electoral roll or for seeking deletion of a name already included in that part of the electoral roll
· Can be filed only by a person whose name is already included in the roll for that part
Form 8 for correction of spellings
Applying for corrections of any entry in Electoral Roll/Voter ID Card such as mistakes in spelling of the name, age or any other particular.
Form 8A Change of Address
· Applying for the change of Address within the same Assembly Constituency that is the applicant is already a voter and has shifted his residence within the same Assembly Constituency.
Ways to Apply for Voter id?
- Online voter registration
- Download Form 6 or other from your regional website and sent by post
- Download and fill deliver by self at regional Polling booth office
- Collect manually and submit same place (most popular for uneducated people)
How to Register voter id online?
- Visit your state regional CEO website and click apply for new or form 6
- Enter your details
- Upload Photographs, Proof Address and Proof ID (Driving license, pan card, Electricity bill etc),
- Click on submit you will get Application Number
Detailed process to Registration voter card online:
Voter Registration online Part-I:
Here, you need to select your state, district and assembly constituency. Now you can enter your full name, surname, sex, place of birth and village/town. Name, Sex and village/town fields are mandatory. Please refer the guidelines for instructions about surname and place of birth. You may leave the Regional Language fields blank.Click on save and wait. After a little while, you will see continue button – click there.
Voter Registration online Part-II:
4. You will shortly receive a message mentioning the following:
You have been registered as a new user with User ID: [your phone number] And Password:[your phone number]. You application is saved with Application ID: [An unique ID].
5 . You will be presented with the detailed Form 6. Fill in all the details such as your name, place of birth, present address and details of family members who are already registered in the same constituency. Now upload your latest photograph (which you use for official purpose) along with proof of age and residence.
6.Click on submit button you are done.You can preview your form by logging to the ECI website and also track your status. If anything goes wrong in between, then also you can login to the ECI website and fill out a fresh application.
Normally within next few days, an election commission representative will visit your home to verify your address and details submitted at the time of registration. After that you will receive your voter ID card at your home. In normal circumstances you won’t need to visit the ECI office, but in cases where someone objects your claim of becoming a voter, you may be called at the office of electoral officer.
How to apply Voter id card in Offline:
For applying voter ID card offline will take you to the official and traditional method of creating Voter ID card. All you have to do is download the offline form the official site of ElectionCommission of India and fill up the form by providing your details in the form including your mobile numbers.
The form will ask for all the photo copy of each document mentioned in the form before submitting it to the office of election commission of your state or city.
In this manner, one can easily apply for voter ID card through Offline methods and also all the required documents including passport size photo is must for the offline process. And all the work will be done in the office itself and when your Voter ID card is ready they will be sent in your given address by post.
So above are the important details about how to apply voter ID card Online and Offline. We have discuss the complete steps which are very simple too and any fresh or new applicant can easily perform the application and get their voter ID card very soon in few days. The online is more efficient as they consume lesser time and energy and easily you can get your Voter ID card through Post.
Hope you have known the best and easy detail about online and Offline applying for voter ID card and easily you can create one in few days.