India is a constitutional democracy wit a parliamentary system of government.Elections are conducted according to the constitutional provisions and the law’s made by Parliament.Indian voter id is an identity document issued by the Election commission of India.Which is primarily serves as identity proof of Indian citizens to participate municipal, state and national elections.And voter id also serves as general identity, age and address proof.It is also known as Electoral Photo id card (EPIC), it was introduced in 1993. The voter id card issued to all Indian citizens who have to attain 18 years and qualify to be the voter.Manly Voter id card status, List, Correction & downloading formation listed below.
Voter Id Card Apply for Online & Registration
India is a largest democratic country in the world, which constitutes approximately 127+ crores people. Elections are conducted once in 5 years. In the formation of government in state and national level no.of political parties have participated.Central election commission gives the identity of political parties and citizens of India. The election commission is an autonomous constitutional body, which is administrate elections in Loksabha, Rajya sabha and state level elections.Election commission facility to Indian citizens to voter id registration through online and this process listed below.
Online Apply for voter Id card
- Firstly visit an official website of Election commission of India.
- Next click on “NVSP”. and you will get the page of National voters service portal(NVSP).
- And appears option of “Apply online for register of new voter” in NVSP page.
- Finally, you get “Form 6” page that you have to fill.
Form 6 Filling and Submitting
Election commission of India facilities to new voters to online registration in Local languages. Availability of Language to register Voter id online, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Gujarati, Malayalam, Telugu, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Punjabi, Oriya, Manipuri and English.
- Filling process the ‘Form 6’ first select the state and constitutional assembly/Parliamentary conductance.
- Enter the following details in blank spaces of “Form 6“
- Enter name & surname.
- Enter the date of birth and enter the age as on January 1st.
- Father name/ Husband name/Mother name.
- Enter the contact details for communication.
- Details of family members who are already enrolled.
- And you have to upload following documents.
- Recent colour passport size photo.
- Scanned copy of proof of age.
- Scanned copy of residency.
- Enter the place and date of filling time.
- You must have fill * marked blank space to accept online voter id registration.
- If you have complete filling form click on “SUBMIT” button.
Voter ID Status
Election commission of India conducts state and national elections once in five years.Eligibility for the casting vote in elections that have above 18 years. Central election commission celebrates national voter’s day on 25th January in every year.Election commission takes special drive on they day to encourage young and future voters.Who are already apply or register for Voter Id, they can check Voter Id status online by using reference Id and name.
Steps for Voter ID card status checking
- Checking Voter Id status firstly Log on to the National voter’s service portal: http://www.nvsp.in/forms/trackstatus.html
- Next enter “Reference Id” that was received when the time of Voter Id registration.
- Click on ‘Track Status(Voter ID status)’ appearing on NSVP website.
- Finally, you will get voter Id status displayed on the screen.
Voter Id status by Using Name
Election commission of India facilitates to Voter id registered candidates to check Voter Id status by using a name. When you check your election card status by name you will have to log on to the official website of for election cards and enter the following details.
- Father’s name
- Name of the district
- Name of the state
Voter ID card status by using SMS
Voter Id card is an important document for Indian citizens.Because it used for casting vote at the time of elections and it is used for Identity proof for SIM card, Pan card and others.Election commission of India providing service to voter ID registered candidates to know Voter Id status by using SMS.
Steps for Check Voter Id status
- Firstly, you find Voter Id application number.
- And then send SMS ‘EPIC’ give Space and enter Voter Id application number.
- Example: EPIC Voter Id application number and send to an electoral officer.
- For example of Andhra Pradesh candidates check their voter id status type EPIC ******** and send to the 9246280027
Election commission Of India toll-free no:1950
Voters list of Indian citizens based on constituency level.All the Eligible candidates mean above eighteen years persons who applied for Voter Id card their name in Voter Id list.Voter list available on official website of election commission or national service portal.
Voters who have the participated casting in elections of national, Municipal and State level elections, they must check voter Id in the Voters list.Election commission updating voters list before the elections, so advice to candidates checks voter id or EPIC on Voter Id list every time.
How to check Voters list
Election commission of India begun the process of electoral roll based constituency.Candidate easy way to check their voter id list through online.Here checking of voter id list by using a name, EPIC number and locality level.Mainly voters lists contain consistency level.
Voters can log on to the National Voters service portal and the chick their details regarding the name voter list.The NVSP portal facilities voters to check their name and voter identity in the voter’s list. By log on the NVSP portal, they find the voter list in three ways searches by name/search by EPIC/Search by/area.
Voters List Search by EPIC/Voter id
The checking option available on national voters service portal(NVSP) individuals.In this process, candidates enter their Voter id/EPIC number in required spaces to get individual electoral name displayed on the screen.
Search name in Voter list
In this process of finding Voters in a voter list using the name, it is the little bit of difficult.Because if you entered name is same as the other voter’s name. So, enters the full correct name that is registered in Voters electoral list.
Search name in Voters list by using Locality/Area
This another type of checking process to find the name in voters list by using locality/ constituency.It is particularly useful to change an address of their voter id card.These all these facility available on the NVSP portal that links given below.
Voter List PDF E-roll: http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/Linkto_erollpdf.aspx\
Search your name Electoral list:http://electoralsearch.in/
Voter ID card Correction
Voters who have id card for casting the vote in state or national level elections.The voter Id card it is not used for casting the vote in an election and it also use for Identity proof given by election commission of India, Government of India.Spelling mistakes or incorrect names can crop up, but the ECI has provided adequate measures to rectify them. Voters who find that their name has been misspelt or is wrong can get their name corrected in the list by following a simple process.
Steps for Voter Id card correction
- Firstly login to the official website of National Voters service portal: http://www.nvsp.in/
- Click on “Correction of electoral roll”
- You get new page opens up. Click on ‘Form 8’ in the page.
- Enter the following details in the form.
- select State and Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency.
- Enter Name, electoral roll, serial number, gender, and age.
- Next enter details about your family, name of your father/mother/husband.
- Provide your contact information (mobile number, email ID).
- Verify the information enter by you and click the “Submit” button.
Online process of correct name in Voter id
Now election commission of India introduces the online process to change in voter id.Voters can change/correction name in voter id though national voter’s service portal and process s given below.
Visit the official website of the election commission in own state.
And select “form 8” and fill the require details in blank spaces.
For correction of name, upload a document where the name is spelt correctly, aAdhaar card etc.
Submit the ‘form 8’ and documents online.
Next, you will get verification id to check a status of Voter name correction.If the verification is successful, you will receive an alert and you can collect the voter ID card from the electoral office.
Download Voter ID
Election commission facilitates to citizens of India to download Voter Id through online.This facility available on NVSP portal.Everyone who has reached the age of 18 years has got the facility to apply for the voter id cards so that they can casting in the elections. This can be done online, can check the status of the cards online and can also have a printout of the cards. The option of downloading the voter id card is also done by Individuals.candidates also download the voter id cards online and they will have to fill in the necessary details like the name of the district, name of constituency assembly name and the house number entered at the time of registration.
Steps for downloading Voter ID card
- Log on to the official website of electoral commission of India: http://eci.nic.in/eci_main1/Linkto_electo_search.aspx
- Select the regional website where you registered voter Id card.
- And next click on “Search name” option and fill the required displayed on the screen and enter the search button.
- If you click on “search” button you will get your voter id card details.
- In the same page on the right-hand corner you see “Print” options and when you click on Print option voter Id card is enlarged and appears another print option.
- Finally, click on Print out Option and get Voter Id card print.